Jul 21, 2017 02:22 PM
Time to fire up the Way-Back Machine! We've got old commercials, newscasts, and radio programs on our site now. Check them out on our Way, Way Back page.
- Hear Edward R. Murrow broadcast from London under cover of darkness in the early days of World War II.
- Listen to gripping live reports on account of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- ABC News has a roundup on the day the Vietnam War ends.
- Louis Sobel takes us through the night life scene in Manhattan in 1940
- Bing Crosby, Buddy Clark, Percy Faith, and others entertain war veterans in 1947.
- Commercials from the 1940s, 60s, and 70s remind us of how different - and similar - advertising was.